What are your office hours?
The office is open and staffed Monday thru Friday from 9 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. The church phone is (570) 286-6301. If no one is available to take your call, an answering machine will take your messages, or you can send an email to email@example.com. If you would like to speak with the pastor, he is usually in his office at the church on Tuesday & Thursday mornings from 9-11.
Where can I park?
There is a parking lot adjacent to the church with a designated area along the fence for handicap parking. All spaces are available for Sunday morning services. Monday thru Saturday the numbered spaces are used by The Daily Item employees. Metered parking spaces and lots are available on the streets within a block of the church.
What doors are open?
On Sunday mornings the 2nd street and the elevator entrance doors adjacent to the parking lot will be open.
I am unable to attend services. Are there other ways I can donate?
You may write a check and send it by mail to the church, or you can click on the blue donate button located near the bottom of the home page. You may also use your cell phone to scan our QR code. Before you can donate online you need to create a profile by clicking on the create your online profile button that is located on the donation form. If you have any questions about electronic giving you may call the church during office hours, or email anytime.
In person, via US mail, or online…your donations are ALWAYS appreciated. Your giving is an act of worship and helps make possible our ministry of changing lives, transforming communities and renewing the church.
- An elevator is accessible from the parking lot and allows access to the main level (sanctuary) and lower level (social hall).
- A handicap accessible restroom is located on the main level of our building.
- Hearing-assistance devices are available from the ushers for those persons who would like to use one.
- Large-print hymnals are available at the rear of the sanctuary for those who are visually impaired.
- Rocking chairs are available for persons with special health concerns.
Faith United Methodist Church • 203 Arch Street Sunbury, PA 17801 • (570) 286-6301